A compact evergreen shrub, perfect for smaller gardens. This plant has an upright habit and has dark green leaves with an interesting looking rusty coloured underside, a really unusual and attractive feature, particularily as the plat becomes taller. The plant has white/creamy coloured flowers in late summer.
- Planting: full sun or partial shade
- Type of Soil: any moist, well-drained soil, including chalky
- Growth Rate: slow-growing
- Time of Flowering: August to September
- Hardiness Rating: fully hardy
These are beautiful plants grown by us in the nursery, please the photos to see the actual plants we sell.