£29.95Kanzan Flowering Japanese Cherry Learn More
- Monkey Puzzle Tree 'Araucaria araucana',
- Approx 20-30cm tall
- Well established in a 2L Pot
- These are 4 years old, grade A stock
- They have been grown by us, in our nursery.
This plant is well established and easy to grow. Monkey Puzzle trees are slow growing and can be grown in a pot for years.
- These plants can be grown in a pot or planted directly into the ground at any time of the year.
- If growing in a pot you will need a container at least 7 to 10 litres in size.
- The trees prefer a mix of good quality garden soil, and a small amount of compost, mixed well into the soil - DO NOT USE ANY TYPE OF EXTRA FERTILISER WHEN PLANTING THESE.
- They need good drainage, and be careful not to over water.
- During the growing season (April to September) you can feed your monkey puzzle lightly with a good quality liquid feed such as miracle grow.